Unity Care NW is a private, non-profit, federally qualified health center that has been proudly and successfully serving the greater Bellingham area since 1982. With clinics located in Bellingham, Ferndale & Point Roberts, we offer comprehensive primary medical, behavioral health, and dental care as well as pharmacy services to a diverse and often underserved patient population of all ages. Employing 250 caring and compassionate employees, our goal is to increase the years of healthy life in the people & communities we serve while offering a competitive compensation package with generous Paid Time Off benefits to our hardworking staff.
The Human Resources Department supports UCNW’s mission to provide access to high quality, affordable health care for all. We want to provide an enjoyable place to work so our dedicated employees can concentrate on their individual roles in fulfilling our mission. As a Human Resources Assistant, you would assist the HR Department with daily operations & fulfillment of the annual work plan. You would administer employee benefits, compensation plans and other HR programs. You would also compile reports, support recruitment & promptly respond to employee questions.
You may be the ideal candidate if:
- You’ve been working in Human Resources for at least 1 year & have a Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- You have equivalent education, training and experience in HR to successfully fill this role
- You’re the go-to person for colleagues & friends for being computer savvy with proficiency in MS Office products & the ability to easily learn new systems
- You excel in multi-tasking while performing a wide variety of tasks within a fast-paced environment
- You are warm, caring & helpful when assisting staff & visitors
To apply for this rewarding opportunity and truly make a difference in the community, please visit our web site at www.unitycarenw.org for application instructions. Help us provide health care to everyone!
To apply for this position, please submit all of the following documents to our Human Resources Department. Only complete application packets will be considered.
Unity Care NW
1616 Cornwall Avenue, Suite 205
Bellingham, WA 98225
You may choose to also submit a Voluntary-Survey for Applicants with your employment application to help us better understand our recruiting effectiveness.
You will be contacted if you are chosen to continue in the selection process. We would prefer to speak with each candidate about their skills and abilities, but we are only able to respond to the candidates selected. Thank you for your interest.
Unity Care NW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.