Mental and emotional health are important parts of overall health and wellness. Our providers work with you to help you achieve your goals.
Unity Care NW offers:
- Behavioral health services that are integrated with your medical care during your office visit.
- Traditional counseling and psychiatric services for those needing a little more care.
- Substance use disorder (SUD) counseling assessments and outpatient therapy.
At Unity Care NW, a coordinated, integrated behavioral health care means that:
- Patients can work directly with a Behavioral Health provider at your medical visit.
- Behavioral Health counselors and case managers are part of your primary care team.
- All our counselors and psychiatric providers work closely with your Primary Care Provider and may assist with medication management. Together, they develop treatment plans to meet a wide range of needs.
- Behavioral health staff can refer you to other community mental health counselors including SUD treatment.
Support and Wellness Groups
We offer groups such as: Wellness Skills, Smoking Cessation, and Chronic Pain Management. For information about current and upcoming classes, check out our Wellness Group calendar or contact our Behavioral Health Coordinator at (360) 788-2660.
24-hour Crisis Line
If you feel you are in crisis, please call the 24-hour Crisis Line at 1-800-584-3578, or 911.
To contact our Behavioral Health staff, please call (360) 676-6177.
Sliding Fee Discount Program
Unity Care NW offers a Sliding Fee Discount Program to help keep care affordable for uninsured patients and those with high deductibles and co-pays. Eligibility for the Sliding Fee Discount Program is based on household size and income.
To apply for the Sliding Fee Discount Program, contact our Outreach and Enrollment staff at (360) 788-2669.