Put your call center and customer service experience to work and join a team of caring professionals who want to improve the health of their community! This full time, benefited Call Center Agent will coordinate clinic appointments, answer patient questions, assist the Call Center Supervisor in business performance, and represent the clinic in all telephone interactions, while providing direct, high-quality customer service to all callers and maintaining a professional and friendly atmosphere. UCNW manages patient care using a team-based approach in our interactions with patients and working to achieve stated objectives and outcomes.
- Answering inbound calls and responding to callers’ needs;
- Directing calls to appropriate team members, screening for urgent vs. non-urgent matters;
- Collecting necessary registration information for new patient appointments;
- Utilizing EMR to research patient questions regarding referrals, next appointment needed and clinic contact;
- Learning urgent call management techniques;
- Performing high level of accurate data entry including demographics and insurance entry.
Please view the job description in the sidebar for details.
To apply for this position, please submit all of the following documents to our Human Resources Department. Only complete application packets will be considered.
Unity Care NW
1616 Cornwall Avenue, Suite 205
Bellingham, WA 98225
You may choose to also submit a Voluntary Survey for Applicants with your employment application to help us better understand our recruiting effectiveness.
You will be contacted if you are chosen to continue in the selection process. We would prefer to speak with each candidate about their skills and abilities, but we are only able to respond to the candidates selected. Thank you for your interest.
Unity Care NW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.