This full-time, benefited position will provide comprehensive, primary care services to a pediatric patient population in a primary care based community health center. This includes providing well-child, diagnostic and therapeutic medical services while making reasonable and sound medical assessments and treatment plans. This position will also promote pediatric care to our community and collaborate with UCNW’s family practice providers to further develop and integrate pediatrics at Unity Care.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Direct employment without the overhead work and costs of running your own private practice
- Fully implemented EMR system (GE Centricity) with one-on-one training provided
- Support staff in the areas of nursing, medical records, behavioral health, case management and referrals to both specialty care & community resources
- Competitive compensation package
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Continuing medical education benefit and reimbursement of license, DEA & certification fees
- Generous paid time off benefit
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Eligible to apply for loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) which may pay you $50,000 tax free to put towards eligible student loans for a 2-year commitment, if approved (details can be found here).
- Or may be eligible to apply for loan repayment through the Washington Student Achievement Council which may pay you $75,000 for a 3-year commitment or $70,000 for a 2-year commitment to pay towards eligible student loans if approved (details can be found at here — you can only accept loan repayment from one source)
The ideal candidate will have clinical pediatric experience, preferably in community health, and be interested in helping us further develop our pediatric program while working side by side with family practice providers. Candidates with similar experiences in other settings would be welcome. Please view the complete job description for details and call Vicki Curtis, HR Generalist, at 360-788-2661 for information.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Unity Care NW
1616 Cornwall Avenue, Suite 205
Bellingham, WA 98225
As part of the application process, you will be asked to submit the following documents because they provide information that is not found on most resumes:
You may choose to also submit a Voluntary Survey for Applicants with your employment application to help us better understand our recruiting effectiveness.
You will be contacted if you are chosen to continue in the selection process. We would prefer to speak with each candidate about their skills and abilities, but we are only able to respond to the candidates selected. Thank you for your interest!
Unity Care NW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.