Bring your healthcare administrative and supervisory skills to Unity Care NW and make a real difference in your community! We’re looking for an experienced, energetic Front Desk Supervisor for our Bellingham clinic. In this full time, benefited position you’ll be supervising receptionists, managing the daily front office functions, and promoting optimal patient flow and scheduling. Duties include:
- Facilitating coordination of clinic appointments, reception services, and front office patient flow
- Representing the clinic in all patient interactions
- Ensuring that employees provide direct, high-quality customer service to patients
- Creating a professional and friendly atmosphere for all patients, staff and visitors
- Overseeing medical, dental, and behavioral health scheduling, voice reminder call systems, dental chart maintenance, and patient waiting rooms
- Participating in receptionist and call center duties
- Overseeing quality and accuracy of work performed by staff
- Maintaining adequate staffing and scheduling for each function
- Implementing employee training and testing
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and at least 2 years of management or supervisory experience, preferably in a health care setting. Candidates with similar experiences in other settings are welcome to apply.
Please view the job description in the sidebar for details.
To apply for this position, please submit all of the following documents to our Human Resources Department. Only complete application packets will be considered.
Unity Care NW
1616 Cornwall Avenue, Suite 205
Bellingham, WA 98225
You may choose to also submit a Voluntary Survey for Applicants with your employment application to help us better understand our recruiting effectiveness.
You will be contacted if you are chosen to continue in the selection process. We would prefer to speak with each candidate about their skills and abilities, but we are only able to respond to the candidates selected. Thank you for your interest.
Unity Care NW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.