Help us increase the years of healthy life in the people & communities we serve! Join our dynamic team of providers in Bellingham & Ferndale, WA, where you can enjoy the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Highlights include:
- Part-time employment seeing 16-17 patients per 8-hour day without the overhead work and costs of running your own private practice with
- Fully implemented EMR system (GE Centricity) with one-on-one training provided
- Outpatient work only — no OB and no hospital rounds
- Modest call schedule
- Support staff in the areas of nursing, on-site behavioral health, medical records, EMR, Information Services, case management, insurance enrollment & referrals to specialty care
- Regular Saturdays with day(s) off during the week
- One evening per week allowing access to working families
- Competitive compensation package
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Continuing education benefit and partial reimbursement of license, DEA & certification fees
- Generous paid time off benefit
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Eligibility to apply for federal/state loan repayment – NHSC HPSA score of 16
- On-site pharmacy
- Patient Centered Medical Home certification through the National Committee for Quality Assurance
The ideal candidate will have clinical experience in an outpatient family practice setting, preferably in community health. Candidates with similar experiences in other settings are welcome to apply. This position will work at our Bellingham & Ferndale clinics seeing patients of all ages, including every Saturday & one evening per week. The opportunity to increase hours by filling in for other providers is also available. We can offer flexibility with the Full Time Equivalency (FTE) ranging from 20-40 hours per week.
To inquire about this rewarding opportunity and truly make a difference in the lives of your patients, please review the application instructions in the side bar and contact Vicki Curtis, HR Generalist, at 360-788-2661.
To apply for this position, please submit the following documents to our Human Resources Department.
- Cover Letter
Unity Care NW
1616 Cornwall Avenue, Suite 205
Bellingham, WA 98225
As part of our application process, you will also be asked to submit the following forms as they provide us with information that is not on most resumes:
You may choose to also submit a Voluntary Survey for Applicants with your employment application to help us better understand our recruiting effectiveness.
You will be contacted if you are chosen to continue in the selection process. We would prefer to speak with each candidate about their skills and abilities, but we are only able to respond to the candidates selected. Thank you for your interest!
Unity Care NW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.