This full-time, benefited position will oversee the Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH) program at UCNW’s medical clinic. This clinical supervisor will conduct, evaluate, & coordinate the IBH program and provide direct services to patients while also providing supervision, including clinical supervision, to the IBH team of licensed clinical social workers, counselors & case managers.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Full-time employment without the overhead work and costs of running a private practice
- Fully implemented EMR system (GE Centricity) with one-on-one training provided
- Outpatient work only with no off-duty call
- Competitive compensation package
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Continuing education benefit and reimbursement of WA State license fees
- Generous paid time off benefit
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- May be eligible to apply for half-time loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) (details can be found at http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/loanrepayment/)
- May be eligible to apply for part-time loan repayment through the Washington Student Achievement Council (details can be found at http://www.wsac.wa.gov/health-professionals)
The ideal candidate will have strong supervisory & leadership skills with at least 5 years’ direct clinical experience working with community health populations & at least 2 years’ experience supervising & mentoring employees, preferably as an Approved Supervisor as defined by the WA State Department of Health. Experience/training in the principles of integrating BH assessment & treatment in the primary care setting is preferred as is working with diverse patient populations with co-occurring mental health, substance abuse, & physical health issues. Other candidates with similar experience are welcome to apply.
Please view the complete job description in the side bar for details and contact Vicki Curtis, HR Generalist, at 360-788-2661 if you have any questions.
To apply for this position, please submit all of the following documents to our Human Resources Department. Only complete application packets will be considered.
Unity Care NW
1616 Cornwall Avenue, Suite 205
Bellingham, WA 98225
You may choose to also submit a Voluntary-Survey for Applicants with your employment application to help us better understand our recruiting effectiveness.
You will be contacted if you are chosen to continue in the selection process. We would prefer to speak with each candidate about their skills and abilities, but we are only able to respond to the candidates selected. Thank you for your interest.
Unity Care NW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.